Tuesday 25 February 2014

All four new Persona games will be localised for 2014 and 2015!

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4 Dancing All Night and Persona 5 have been announced for an English release on AtlusUSA's official YouTube.

For Fall 2014 (which is Australia's Spring) we will see Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on PS3 and XBox360 and Persona Q on 3DS (and you bet I'll be buying a 3DS for this). Persona 5 for PS3 and Persona 4 Dancing All Night for PS Vita are scheduled for 2015.

Applause to Atlus for doing localisation for all four new titles! Also, I highly enjoy the way they're releasing these. A console game and a portable game. One for home, one for the train. This probably wasn't their intention at all....but it's genius.

Here are the links for the trailers: (will insert them in this post when I'm home)

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax


Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth



Persona 5



Persona 4: Dancing All Night



There are no words for how excited I am. I'm going to have to save a lot of money to afford these, but it will be worth it. I'm most excited for Persona 5 as the theme looks very interesting and is meant to be an 'empowering' game so I'm curious to see what Atlus has in store for us! (Want to read a translated article from pepsimangb's Tumblr on Persona 5? Click here!)

What Persona game are you most keen for? Will you buy them all or only a few or none at all? Comment below.

Have a great day all! I'm off to work (blergh)

-Tara
PSN: guittaraxx

No comments:

Post a Comment